The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

5 posters

Call me abu....

abusayaf

Call me abu.... Empty Call me abu....

Post  abusayaf Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 pm

[Laughing hi classmates...the alias Dr. Baka gave me really made a legacy. Not just all of you call me abu but my college friends do too or even some peers at JB. Imagine how mean you were to me, likened me to a monkey character. May be i really was. hehehe lol. But you know what, I already like to be called as such, because it only means that we have shared memories and we are pals. so carry on, call me abu...hehehehe lol... and one more thing i find it sweet though.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Call me abu.... Empty Re: Call me abu....

Post  Thea Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm

abusayaf wrote:[Laughing hi classmates...the alias Dr. Baka gave me really made a legacy. Not just all of you call me abu but my college friends do too or even some peers at JB. Imagine how mean you were to me, likened me to a monkey character. May be i really was. hehehe lol. But you know what, I already like to be called as such, because it only means that we have shared memories and we are pals. so carry on, call me abu...hehehehe lol... and one more thing i find it sweet though.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I didn't even remember na where that came from but you're right, it has become our loving endearment for you. And Abu is a favorite Disney non-human character of mine, second only to Mushu. hihihi Thanks for sharing, take care and hi to the merlions! Surprised
    Ridge
    Ridge

Call me abu.... Empty eeey how are you?

Post  Ridge Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm

That's coool. You're in Singapore now, Franz? I'll be back there in a couple of week's time. How are you? The last thing I remember about you was going to your house. We were supposed to use your archaic computer. You know we could sell that to an antique store and it would fetch a high price. I'm not kidding. It's a rare item...you know, computers that use cartridge tapes as storage devices. I saw one at e-bay worth 4,000 dollars.
    omarmejia

Post  omarmejia Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 pm

abu if i remember it right is the side kick monkey of aladin. we started calling you abu after the disney movie was shown as you had a very striking semblance with aladin...i mean abu...hehe. lol
    you seem to didn't mind at that time...
    glad it has finally grown into you..that alias of yours.. hehe.
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Ha! I miss our trips going home from school. We live in same route so Manong tricycle driver would drop LL in Tiza, then me in Malipayon and of course Abu's the last one. I still remember one time I had u sit on my lap cuz there werent any room to sit, even the back ride was occupied lol. Anyway, I was shocked when I saw your latest pictures, as in grabe ang improvement! You look great!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 pm