The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

3 posters

Andrew H. Hafner(ladies?)

Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Andrew H. Hafner(ladies?) Empty Andrew H. Hafner(ladies?)

Post  Emmylou Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 am

I'm horrible when it comes to remembering stuff that have happened 12 years ago! sometimes I dont even remember what happened yesterday. My hectic schedule had made me like this. owwwwsss, i know some of you who knows me too well will say what the heck im talking about cuz that's how I was back then. lol.

I have a question for the ladies.... Do you remember Andrew Howard Hafner? He was a cutie back then. I think he was visiting our school.. I cant remember exactly what he's there for. But all i can remember is his good looks. Of course, his english spokening dollar intimadated all of us to speak to him. I remember he was signing autographs and I remember my blue plastic folder, he drew a caricature of himself and he signed and I had my kilig moments at that time. I remember pushing Thea towards him to ask him to sign my folder. lol. Weeks later I spilled my Johnsons cologne sa folder ko!!!!!!! I didnt have any luck googling his name. Ngeks i was just curious how he looks now. I think a lot of the boys were jealous that all girls were all over him.
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Andrew H. Hafner(ladies?) Empty Re: Andrew H. Hafner(ladies?)

Post  Denise Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

how do you still remember his name? LOL when was this? what year?
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Denise wrote:how do you still remember his name? LOL when was this? what year?

I actually have pictures of us making fools of ourselves over Andrew Hefner. wahahaha I read about him once in a magazine, and his lovestory was featured. I'll have to browse through my huge stack though, and I don't think I love him now as much as I did that day to really bother lol. geek
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Post  Denise Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

post them!!! i can't remember. i have selective amnesia
    ROFLMFAO tongue
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Denise wrote:post them!!! i can't remember. i have selective amnesia
    ROFLMFAO tongue

Hahaha ara sa Sunshine! YOU are in many of the pics, though, I PRAMIS! cheers
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Thea wrote:

I actually have pictures of us making fools of ourselves over Andrew Hefner. wahahaha I read about him once in a magazine, and his lovestory was featured. I'll have to browse through my huge stack though, and I don't think I love him now as much as I did that day to really bother lol. geek

Wahahahhaha!!!!!! Kanami dabi sang iya complexion no. Daw may pagka Italian or Greek... lol. I remember his name k gwapo! lol. although Thea knows the full details.
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Emmylou wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Wahahahhaha!!!!!! Kanami dabi sang iya complexion no. Daw may pagka Italian or Greek... lol. I remember his name k gwapo! lol. although Thea knows the full details.

I think his name was ANDREW HEFNER. I'm not sure...or maybe I'm just thinking of Hugh Hefner... Yeah maybe you're right after all, lot, basi Hafner man hehehe
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I think his name was ANDREW HEFNER. I'm not sure...or maybe I'm just thinking of Hugh Hefner... Yeah maybe you're right after all, lot, basi Hafner man hehehe[/quote]

Maybe you're right man! lol. Im sure he's on facebook lol. I still remember how he looks in a black shirt kag nakashades pa sya sadto no? How come Dyn doesnt remember? When did this happen gani Ting? Cuz if it happened sang 3rd year then that makes sense k indi na kita classmates day Dyn. I remember how Fortunato and the rest of the boys were giving us dirty looks cuz we were, in a way, flirting with Andrew. lol. Pero hadlok magistorya sa iya k basi englishon wahahah! Naremember ko pa gani c Jubeth(sakto akon spelling?)!
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am

Emmylou wrote:I think his name was ANDREW HEFNER. I'm not sure...or maybe I'm just thinking of Hugh Hefner... Yeah maybe you're right after all, lot, basi Hafner man hehehe

Maybe you're right man! lol. Im sure he's on facebook lol. I still remember how he looks in a black shirt kag nakashades pa sya sadto no? How come Dyn doesnt remember? When did this happen gani Ting? Cuz if it happened sang 3rd year then that makes sense k indi na kita classmates day Dyn. I remember how Fortunato and the rest of the boys were giving us dirty looks cuz we were, in a way, flirting with Andrew. lol. Pero hadlok magistorya sa iya k basi englishon wahahah! Naremember ko pa gani c Jubeth(sakto akon spelling?)![/quote]

2nd year Mendel. They went over during Ma'am Julie's class. And we had pictures where Dyn and I were on the front row, with Marlon who was in a suit, complete with a tie. lol
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 am

Now it rings the bell k namention mo c Marlon nga nakasuit... black with white pinstripes? wahahahah!! with his well polished shoes? Im cracking up so hard nga tingala mga coworkers ko kung ano ang kaladlawan. lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:24 pm