The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

4 posters

Greetings from Roxas City with Love

jcom

Greetings from Roxas City with Love Empty Greetings from Roxas City with Love

Post  jcom Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm

hi guys,

it's me again trying to enter,enter and enter your web kung baga naga sneaky sneaky lang ako sa site ninyo. i hope okay lang ina ha?

Thea Ting, your life as a med student was of great help to me when i suffered from hypertension during our seminar in Iloilo, remember? It was you who helped me when you prescribed that medicine kay kon wala ka ay siguro nadula gid ako sa kalibutan and indi na ako maka miron diri sa site niyo. So thank you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Your kindness will always be remembered.

Denise, baw so happy gid ako to see you with a foreigner in the pic. Ka sweety sweety gid sa inyo ah. Galing sweety ka man gid as ever. Is this your special friend? Happy gid ako ah.

Lotlot, i emailed you about my querry. Please do reply. Hope you're up now. Next time don't tire yourself, okay. You got to know how to manage your time wisely. Hehehehe sorry, i can't help but give an advice.

regards to all cnhssstc batch '97 Very Happy Very Happy
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Greetings from Roxas City with Love Empty Re: Greetings from Roxas City with Love

Post  Emmylou Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 am

Lotlot, i emailed you about my querry. Please do reply. Hope you're up now. Next time don't tire yourself, okay. You got to know how to manage your time wisely. Hehehehe sorry, i can't help but give an advice.

I sent you an email about your query. Hope that will help. Let me know of any assistance. About Time Management.... I'm an expert to that! i just need a lil extra energy to keep going! just like the energizer bunny! hehehe.
    Julzcom

Greetings from Roxas City with Love Empty Re: Greetings from Roxas City with Love

Post  Julzcom Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Lot,

Thanks for giving me your time to answer my inquiries. I did it this time!!! Now i can do more chit-chats with you and the rest of sstc batch 97.

This is great! It's just like we're near with each other.

Just tell me how i can be of help to reach out to all your classmates. I'm willing to lend a hand so we'll be connected regardless of distance.

God bless you and all sstc batch 97
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:49 am

Yay!!!!!!! You did it!!!!!!
    omarmejia

Post  omarmejia Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 am

Julie Compuesto wrote:Hi Lot,

Thanks for giving me your time to answer my inquiries. I did it this time!!! Now i can do more chit-chats with you and the rest of sstc batch 97.

This is great! It's just like we're near with each other.

Just tell me how i can be of help to reach out to all your classmates. I'm willing to lend a hand so we'll be connected regardless of distance.

God bless you and all sstc batch 97

hi maam julie! Very Happy Shocked tongue study
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Post  Denise Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 am

hello ma'am! I'm so glad you were able to register. Yay!
    The sexy guy in my avatar is my fiance. We're getting married this year. Very Happy

Hope to see you here often! Take good care of yourself and God bless!
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 am

Denise wrote:hello ma'am! I'm so glad you were able to register. Yay!
    The sexy guy in my avatar is my fiance. We're getting married this year. Very Happy

Hope to see you here often! Take good care of yourself and God bless!

OMMMMMGGGG!!!! When is the wedding???

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 pm