The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

+3
omarmejia
Thea
Emmylou
7 posters

Echoes from my Heart

jcom

Echoes from my Heart Empty Echoes from my Heart

Post  jcom Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Hello Abu,

I'm glad you recognized me!! I can't imagine how you look now that you gained weight? That's good!!

Liezl, you still look pretty!! I thought you're a movie star, really. Now I know you're still the shining star especially of your family. Can you recall you played virgin mary during the Christmas tableau? If my memory serves me right, there were 3 of you who played Mary for each year. Ikaw, si Eden and hala lipat na ako ya...please tell me the other one. thanks

Ting, I was wondering who lexie is? Now that i've seen the pic...all i can say is...wow!!! cute!!!! Hay wala na gid man si casper?

Hay tan-awa bala bisan sa doggy-doggy pareho pa kamo ni lotlot. kundi friends forever gid eh

Hanz, how are you? When was the last time we met? Beyond forgetting ako eh...Remember this guys?

For a moment i thought, i could forget you...
    For a moment i thought i could still the restlessness of my heart..
    I thought the past could no longer haunt me...

hay nami ya mag recall sang past, indi bala...basta good memories lang ah.

What do you want? Sa pula sa puti? anay ka what about colours of the wind? Oh, and the creation? plus the band? and paraiso (interpretative song). English and Science gid plus your other subjects equals superstar gid ya kamo gali?

Imagine the varied talent God has given to each of you?

Wow! It calls for a big celebration and thanksgiving!!! San-o na gani reunion niyo?
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Echoes from my Heart Empty Re: Echoes from my Heart

Post  Emmylou Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Damo gid ya fun times back in high school. Ma'am Julie, you're so lucky to have such talented kids no? wahahahah!! I remember getting my dress done twice sang Colours of The Wind k daw kapid kami ni Ting! Cno gani aton Pocahontas sadto?? C Treah to no?

Wait... ang 3rd nga Virgin Mary??? I think it was Treah! Correct me if im wrong..

Hay nako the best gid kita ya! Wala padaog ang High School Musical saton!
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Baw favorite mo gid si Treah ya Lot. Si Gwendolyn ang Pocahontas.

Ma'am Julie:

I thought the past could no longer haunt me, how wrong I was!
    Because the past, no matter how distant, is as much a part of me as life itself...

Tama? or nalimtan ko na?! hahaha google ko anay bala lol.

Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

Because the past, no matter how distant, is as much a part of me as life itself...

Wala ko favorites no! lol... Kung c Dyn pa may selective amnesia man.. hehehe.. sign of old age! d ba You Light Up My Life.. nagkanta pa kita sina!! wahahahahha!!!
    omarmejia

Post  omarmejia Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 am

Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

yes, gwendolyn was pocahontas and marc bien was our will smith... ay john smith pala. hehe. and after blank years nagdayunay gid sila. i guess it all started there... correct me if im wrong gwens and marc if your just lurking around...

i also vividly remember paraiso. we were all over the quadrangle! grabe...does anyone remember what their roles were? ako i think i was with the band..hehe

all those good memories thanks to you maam julie and to cnhs - samok samok sa tinapay kag koks. Very Happy tongue Shocked
    omarmejia

Post  omarmejia Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:47 am

Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

is this highway man?
    nalipat na ko. hehe
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 pm

[quote="omarmejia"]
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

is this highway man?

Wahahahaha!!!!!

And the highway man came riding, RIDING, RIDING!!
    The Highway man came riding up to the old inn door.

Tlot Tlot!! lol.
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 pm

[quote="Emmylou"]
    omarmejia wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

is this highway man?

Wahahahaha!!!!!

Tlot Tlot!! lol.

Beyond forgetting! (what an ironic title) hahahaha
    Ridge
    Ridge

Post  Ridge Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Ms. Jules, My Surrogate Mother

It has been years, ma'am, since we last met. And it's certainly many many years already since you last cradled and spoiled me in high school. I was never been able to fully thank you for all the moments we spent together in your adventure-filled classes. Nonetheless, I am grateful now, especially for the lasting friendship you have nurtured with us that outlived the classroom setting. (I suddenly remember, Maple/Ms. Inocencio who was also a good friend to both of us.) Whenever I talk of CNHS, I cannot help but remember you fondly. Many of us remember hours sitting with you, laughing with you, asking your advice on personal matters. Things big and small. You were not only my teacher, my declamation trainer, but my surrogate mother…even when I was no longer in SSTC.

I love you for putting-up with the most errant L'enfant terrible in class. And for loving me as any mother could have done to a prodigal rebel. We have loved a genuinely warm individual: one we will miss greatly wherever we may be and at any length of passing time. And life may not give me another chance to say this to you, so I'm saying it now.

You have defined true leadership. I remember you never gave us a project that you didn’t pursue with equal fervor, despite your frail health at that time. You never asked us to devote time and energy to something to which you did not make an equal, if not superior, commitment. You identified deeply with your personal values and programs for us and then upheld them in every situation—without compromise and at whatever it may cost you.

Very few people achieve this in such a fleeting teaching career. To a teacher, that is the highest achievement--to be remembered for one's brilliance, listening attitude, compassion, humor...and to earn the right to be called "friend." A reputation that only very few teachers earn from their students...and virtues that even fewer of us possess.

P.S. I am apologizing in advance for whatever grammatical imperfections this post may contain that may be an affront to your authority in the subject. I was busy fooling around in your classes to have mastered the Anglican medium fully.
    bounce
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Awe!!!!! Nice post Marlon! I think it's well said:) Luv you too Ma'am Julz!
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:51 am

omarmejia wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

yes, gwendolyn was pocahontas and marc bien was our will smith... ay john smith pala. hehe. and after blank years nagdayunay gid sila. i guess it all started there... correct me if im wrong gwens and marc if your just lurking around...

i also vividly remember paraiso. we were all over the quadrangle! grabe...does anyone remember what their roles were? ako i think i was with the band..hehe

all those good memories thanks to you maam julie and to cnhs - samok samok sa tinapay kag koks. Very Happy tongue Shocked

How come I can't remember "Paraiso"???
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Emmylou wrote:
    omarmejia wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

How come I can't remember "Paraiso"???

Basta I know what my and Emmylou's roles were. ALWAYS NAKA SECOND VOICE, DIFOGA. tanan nga kanta second voice. and going back to pocahontas, ginpinilit to namon ni emmylou nga Indians kami. K mas cute ang costume! bwahahahaha kaartehan.
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Post  Denise Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Si Treah kag Graham ang sa Paraiso. Si Gwen and Marc ang Pocahontas.

Hi Ma'am! Our HS experience will never be as fulfilling and as enjoyable without you. mwah!
    abusayaf

Echoes from my Heart Empty Highwayman....hehehe lol...

Post  abusayaf Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:12 pm

[quote="Emmylou"]
    omarmejia wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

is this highway man?

Wahahahaha!!!!!

Tlot Tlot!! lol.

hey, i'll add some more, hehehe lol, something i retrieved in my pensieve....lol

Male: The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor. And the highway man came riding, riding, riding. The highway man came riding up to the old inn door.
    Female: He'd a french cockhat in his forehead. A bunch of lace at his chin, a coat of claret velvet, with britches of brown dose skin. It fitted with never a wrinkle, his boots were up to his thighs but he rode with a jeweled twinkle, his pistle, his pistle but's a twinkle, hir rapier hilt a twinkle over a starry sky.
    Hightway man: One kiss my bony sweet heart, I after for a prize tonight, but i shall be back with a yellow gold before the morning light, but if you press me sharply and hurry me through the day....(grey this is your line, hehehehe can't remember anymore...)
    Female: The tip of one finger touched it, the trigger at least was hers, the tip of one finger touched it, she strove no more for the rest.
    hehehe pips, you can add some more...hehehe lol...
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

[quote="abusayaf"]
    Emmylou wrote:
    omarmejia wrote:
    Thea wrote:

Ma'am Julie:

is this highway man?

Wahahahaha!!!!!

Tlot Tlot!! lol.

hey, i'll add some more, hehehe lol, something i retrieved in my pensieve....lol

Male: The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor. And the highway man came riding, riding, riding. The highway man came riding up to the old inn door.
    Female: He'd a french cockhat in his forehead. A bunch of lace at his chin, a coat of claret velvet, with britches of brown dose skin. It fitted with never a wrinkle, his boots were up to his thighs but he rode with a jeweled twinkle, his pistle, his pistle but's a twinkle, hir rapier hilt a twinkle over a starry sky.
    Hightway man: One kiss my bony sweet heart, I after for a prize tonight, but i shall be back with a yellow gold before the morning light, but if you press me sharply and hurry me through the day....(grey this is your line, hehehehe can't remember anymore...)
    Female: The tip of one finger touched it, the trigger at least was hers, the tip of one finger touched it, she strove no more for the rest.
    hehehe pips, you can add some more...hehehe lol...

Everyone feel free to join in, I'm conducting!
    afro
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Everyone feel free to join in, I'm conducting!
    afro[/quote]

Ma 2nd voice lang ko ya! lol. Miski medyo gasakit ulo ko.. kulang sa tulog!
    lizjemina
    lizjemina

Post  lizjemina Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 am

whahahah!!!! ma'am julie! i miss you! hikhikhik... yup, kmi to eden ng virgin mary.. i think ang isa c gwendolyn. hehehe. musta k na mam jules? hehee...

baw lotlot, ting.... sa sobra ko nga pinanumdom sng reunion, gndinamgo ko na ya! hahaha.. bsta damo ng attend tapos ang venue may mga man-made falls... hahah.. comedy gd ya akon damgo! heheheh
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:21 am

lol. daw background na ya sang colors of the wind imo damgo. dugay pato... hopefully, mabal-an sang tanan and they will register man d hu para maistoryahan naton ini tanan.
    Ridge
    Ridge

Echoes from my Heart Empty Ms. Compuesto's Birthday

Post  Ridge Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am

San-o ang birthday ni Ma'am?

waay gid bala ko kabalo...

Anyone?!! who knows?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm