The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

2 posters

In Memory of Pinky Estolano

Thea
    Thea
    Admin

In Memory of Pinky Estolano Empty In Memory of Pinky Estolano

Post  Thea Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

I would like to dedicate this thread to our beloved friend Pinky, who passed away while we were in college.

The last real memory I have of her was when she was in the St. Anthony ICU. Anna and I visited and her and we couldn't stay long inside because we couldn't stand looking at her, so frail and thin and sick. She was also well-loved by the friends she met in WVSU, who went all the way to Roxas from Iloilo to be at her side during that difficult time.

It is therefore my wish to just remember her as the kind, smiling Pinky we all knew, who everytime someone wouldn't sing in a class impromptu program, would coax a classmate with her undying line: "C'mon, don't be ashem!"

This is for you, Pinks. We miss you, and we love you!
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

In Memory of Pinky Estolano Empty Re: In Memory of Pinky Estolano

Post  Emmylou Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Thea wrote:I would like to dedicate this thread to our beloved friend Pinky, who passed away while we were in college.

The last real memory I have of her was when she was in the St. Anthony ICU. Anna and I visited and her and we couldn't stay long inside because we couldn't stand looking at her, so frail and thin and sick. She was also well-loved by the friends she met in WVSU, who went all the way to Roxas from Iloilo to be at her side during that difficult time.

It is therefore my wish to just remember her as the kind, smiling Pinky we all knew, who everytime someone wouldn't sing in a class impromptu program, would coax a classmate with her undying line: "C'mon, don't be ashem!"

This is for you, Pinks. We miss you, and we love you!

Pinky and I bonded in College when we were boardmates during our 1st year in WVSU. I would always invite her over to my room to chitchat and listen to the music or help each other with projects and stuff. im sure, wherever she might be, she's happy and at peace. She's such a happy soul. She and her roommate would always fight and she would come over and talk to me and the next day bati na naman cla. I am so glad I've met her and even had a chance to get to know her in just a short period of time. Pinky will always be cherished and remembered. God bless your soul Pink:) We miss you!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:24 pm