The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

I'm still here

Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

I'm still here Empty I'm still here

Post  Emmylou Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:58 am

WOW!!! It's been dead for over a month! What are you guys up to? Please do not hesitate to share.

Just to keep you guys updated... I'm still alive and happy to be alive! My schedule has not changed quite a bit. With this lousy economy, I hope the recession period will be over soon. What amazes me is that regardless of the economic condition, people are still out shopping.. stimulating the economy which is a great thing. A lot of businesses have closed and a lot are hurting but still managed to do their day to day routine. I'm just praying to God that this will be over soon.

It's sunny and a little chilly in Chicago... We are wondering where Spring went? It feels like we're still in Winter battle! In our side of the world, we are happy and grateful to see the sun and hoping for a nice and warm days. If you happen to visit Chicago and would like to see a lot of snow, just come around during the holidays and you will definitely like it.

Summer na dira sa Pinas! Wow! im sure a lot of you have plans of going to boracay or in any beautiful beaches. In my case, I still have 2 months to kill to enjoy my summer vacation. On the otherhand, I will be celebrating my 29th bday in couple of weeks! Wow!!! getting close to 30! A lot of people say that everything starts at 30!!! Well whatever it is, we can never stop from aging hehehe... Anyhoo, I just want to say wassup! Please share your thoughts! It won't hurt a bit:)

Take care ya'll!! Xoxoxoxoxoxox

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm