The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

I am still here.....

Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

I am still here..... Empty I am still here.....

Post  Emmylou Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

I dont know who still checks this site but I do. I dont check it everyday like I used to but it took me awhile to remember my pw so I have not posted anything since....

I am still hanging in here... Still no good news about this economy... but I dont know what's gonna happen this year. I just hope God will be so nice to help us survive this crisis.

Nothing has changed really...

My lil one just turned 4 and we took her at Disney World for an early bday present... we had a great time and Minnie and Mickey were very nice and hospitable during our stay. It was the most memorable week for the 3 of us.. away from work, family and STRESS!! hehehe!! That was the most relaxing vacation ever although experiencing the heat waves in Florida made me miss home in Roxas City. We survived the heat esp me cuz my skin is customed that way. wahahaha!!!

Well this is all for now... Im just killing time and would like to share my thoughts to whoever wants to.. God bless you all:)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 pm