The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

3 posters

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer!

Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer! Empty Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer!

Post  Denise Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Hello everyone! This is Denise Lubio. The day after our graduation, I woke up and had breakfast, took a bath... oh wait, you don't wanna know everything. You're right. Who could blame you?

I went to UP in Diliman, took up BA Theater Arts which we playfully called BATA because that's the acronym and because most theater students got pregnant. I didn't. I didn't finish my thesis because I didn't want to and because I got lazy.

Back in Roxas, I had a short stint working at GSIS and my Aunt's perfume store. After a year I decided to go back to Manila and "tried" to finish my thesis. I didn't.

Got a gig as a singer for a band, decided to go to Japan, worked there for six months. Some women get married to Japanese men. I didn't.

When I came back from Japan I got a job at a call center in Eastwood, eTelecare. I stayed there for a year, found a boyfriend then got homesick, went home. Boyfriend broke up with me. I didn't.

GMA gave free trainings for Medical Transcription and I joined. I have been working as a home based MT for two years now. Finally broke up with the boyfriend and found myself a nice sweet man from Colorado. He asked me to marry him. I will.
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer! Empty Re: Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer!

Post  Thea Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 pm

lol! now that's what I'm talking about! You go, Dyn!
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer! Empty Re: Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer!

Post  Denise Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm

go where? be specific. hahahaha

elephant flower afro study scratch geek

kaka aliw ang smileys!!!!!!!
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 pm

I dont have to say anything but Im a huge fan of Mami and Papi love team! flower
    ridge

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer! Empty Wow!

Post  ridge Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Up in the Ayer! Ayer! Up in the Ayer! Denise-comment

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 pm