The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

2 posters

This is my story after 12 years...

Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

This is my story after 12 years... Empty This is my story after 12 years...

Post  Emmylou Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 am

Looking back 12 years ago…. I did not want high school to end I found really good friends and they know who they are! KLEAFT forever! Wahahaha! So after high school, I thought I’d come up with something to do. So I decided to go to college YAY!! I took BS Biological Science in West Visayas State University. I found new friends but no one can beat my high school memories. It really breaks my heart when I think about it. I was so glad I had Thea. We were roommates for couple of years. We had the best times. From her cutting my hair with that dull, rusty scissors of hers (I don’t know what I was thinking! Layers gid kuno dabi!), which actually led me to the beauty salon right before they closed at night to our yosi sessions! I wasn’t able to finish my 4th yr in college because I had to go to the U.S. to become a permanent resident. I thought that was the most horrible thing that happened to me to be separated from friends and loved ones. I might skip some of the chapters of my life just because there are things better left unsaid. Or maybe things that are not worth saying! But those things helped me survive on my own.

I am now Mrs. Emmy Linton formerly known as Maria Emmylou Alegre. I am 29 years old (I wish I was still in my teens!) and I have a wonderful husband named Alex Linton and a beautiful 3 year old girl named Lyndsey Andrea Linton. I work fulltime at a bank, full time mom and wife. My schedule is overly hectic everyday. I am lucky to be able to watch my tv shows at night and just crash in my bed and sleep like a baby and wait for the next day’s battle! But I love what I am doing. This is exactly what I have imagined myself back in high school.

I guess I have said pretty much everything that matters within those 12 years that you guys haven’t heard from me. I just can’t wait to hear from you and let’s all get together and make this REUNION possible!
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

This is my story after 12 years... Empty Gosh!

Post  Emmylou Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:40 am

I made a boo-boo!!! I misquoted my age!!!! can you believe it! i am 28! will turn 29 in april!
    Denise
    Denise
    Admin

This is my story after 12 years... Empty Re: This is my story after 12 years...

Post  Denise Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi em! You have a beautiful family Very Happy
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:42 am

Thanks Dyn!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:35 pm