The 2011 Reunion - SSTC '97

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party planning across the miles...

3 posters

Kia Ora from Down Under!

Eden

Kia Ora from Down Under! Empty Kia Ora from Down Under!

Post  Eden Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi guys! It's great too see some posts here. Where are the others? It might pay to broadcast an invite on Friendster and Facebook. I bet everyone's on social network sites, even Ma'am Julie is on Friendster (and we're friends there too!)LOL!
    Anyway, just an update about what I've been up to in the last 12 years: After high school, I went to UP Visayas to study Broadcast Communications and Management. My love for journalism then prompted me to take the course and I really enjoyed it until i went for apprenticeship on my 4th year. I was training in Bombo Radyo Iloilo and together with their senior reporters, we'd go to drug raids, crime scenes, car crash sites, etc. and I thought hmmm I'd rather sit on my bum in an office somewhere doing something else. So I moved to Manila and landed a job at Globe Telecom, worked there for almost 5 years and in 2006 I met my husband, Philip Grant Catchpole (guess where? on a social network site called Friendster - yes, the internet is the 21st century dating scene, believe it or not hehe). Now I'm based in New Zealand and working for the National Bank of NZ. My husband is a Christian and I have been "born again" as well, serving the community as a Music Ministry leader. Also, we run a home-based business, which we're concentrating on at the moment as we wanted to start a family soon! Very Happy
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Kia Ora from Down Under! Empty Re: Kia Ora from Down Under!

Post  Thea Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks for sharing Dang! One of the things I miss most is your Boni "Melrose Place" apartment. We had loads of fun thre! hihihihi
    Eden

Post  Eden Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Gani man Teng! Lots of happy, funny memories there! Thea would always cook (yes she's a great cook!) and we'd end up eating the last crumb and bone! Kulang na lang dilapan ang pinggan! Hahahaha! Laughing
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Eden wrote:Gani man Teng! Lots of happy, funny memories there! Thea would always cook (yes she's a great cook!) and we'd end up eating the last crumb and bone! Kulang na lang dilapan ang pinggan! Hahahaha! Laughing

Ang swimming pa gid sa building nyo sa Globe. hahaha

Anyway sa high school ya my nicest memories of you are during our trips sa mga seminars sa Iloilo kag Silay. Galing jologs aton japorms japorms to. kita ko ang pics pagpuli sang December. Well at that time manami man, pero subong hahahaha nevermind. May pics kita didto si Fortunato dala nya ang instant noodles nga balon ni Raphael Policarpio all the way from Roxas City to Silay!

And who could forget ang usherette nake-up sessions in your house?! Wahhhh ngaa muto aton uniform?! Sa ulihi gid ang paghinulsol...
    Sad
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:12 pm

waking up so early to get to the makeup session with Thea.. pauna-una lang wahahaha!!! and the meeting place at Eden's house. We had so much fun!! I wish I have taken our hs pics but i guess i wont have access til i get home:(
    Thea
    Thea
    Admin

Post  Thea Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Daw wala lang sang una, but I can just imagine ang napanumdom ni tita everytime ato ta to... OMG ARI NA NAMAN SILA. hahahaha kasabad saton sadto no... tapos ma-run ang stockings nga GREY! wahhhhhhhhh fashion police, please don't take us awayyyyy No
    Emmylou
    Emmylou
    Admin

Post  Emmylou Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:36 pm

hahaha!! have you ever put coins sa stockings para indi magus-os? wahahah i think c formosa gid nagpauso cna kag!
    Eden

Post  Eden Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:00 am

LOL! I'm home alone today and laughing by myself! I remember this so vividly. Pauna-una pa make up kay Thea! And we'd be so sweaty by the time we finish our make up session that we'd retouch before we hop on the tricycle off to the event! Hehehe! Dali lang, uso pa usherretes sa CNHS subong? Daw kita to man nag set sang trend? Usherretes kuno pati ka glorified errand girls! Wahahaha! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm